I have been traveling so much recently that I really have had to stay organized to get through all the hectics weekends. One way I stay organized in my bag is with my Truffle.
What is a Truffle?!
Only the best throw-and-go bag ever!
I am a slight trinket/everything hoarder in my bag so having a bag in my bag to
I throw everything in my bag and with that little habit
quite a few things everything gets lost.
I snagged the Small Clarity Pouch bag to try and get my life a little but more organized and I can say that it has helped greatly.
My must haves I normally store in my Truffle are:
1. Bobby pins. These are number 1 for a reason because I never leave the house without them & I can never seem to find them in times of need. Instead of living at the bottom of my bag now, my truffle ensures that they much easier to locate in a time of need.
2. Portable phone charger. Ask any of my friends, I am obsessive with ensuring that I have a fully charged phone so I always carry a backup battery with me.
3. Burt's Bees. I only buy Burt's because it is seriously so the best chapstick in my opinion.
4. Lip shine. You never know when you just need a little pop of color on top of your Burt's...
5. Notebook & markers. I keep a little notebook and pens so I am able to write down any outfit/blog/random thoughts that pop into my brain.
6. Business cards (& card case) I design my own cards on Moo.com and always carry them in a case to hand out whenever I can.
7. Ear buds. I love grocery shopping while listening to music so I try to keep a pair (in the case so they won't get tangled!) in my bag at all times
8. Gum. I mean you always need fresh breath.
On onetruffle.com they have a ton of different sizes both in clear (TSA approved!) & and solid material options.
Now for the fun part!
I love my Truffle so much I wanted to give one of you guys one too!
The contest will end next Monday night & I will announce the winner on my blog post next Tuesday.
No go on and enter below!!!
make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif
a Rafflecopter giveaway
this post is in no way sponsored or affiliated with Truffle or onetruffle.com and all reviews & feelings are my own.